Intern will assist the Outreach Coordinator in the following marketing and promotional functions:
- Attends various OTC events for consumers and staff to provide photographic and print record.
- Content creation and editing for various OTC publications, including newsletter, social media sites, various brochures, annual report, promotional material, and advertisements.
- Assist with/takes ownership of various ongoing, or one time, projects that are not dedicated to a specific department, such as awards programs, training videos, fundraisers, OTC Family Fun Day.
- Create, edit and publish blog posts, about the various events (both past, and upcoming), and content related to OTC consumers.
- Update and maintain OTC website, for readability and SEO.
- Identify and participate in various events to gain exposure for the OTC.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn about the OTC and other programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience with WordPress of other CMS Platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM systems preferred.
- Must pass federal and state criminal background check.
Hours per week: Preferred 10 – 20
Job Type: Part-time