Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve. Our forward-thinking approach prioritizes collaboration, agility, and continuous learning in service of our long-term vision. This has helped us drive significant innovation in a complex, slow-moving industry, and our talented team is looking for impact-minded individuals to join us as we continue to re-imagine the healthcare experience.
Are you a master storyteller who can gather complex information, discern what's most critical, and communicate it clearly and concisely? Are you a natural relationship-builder who is energized by collaborating with diverse groups? Are you an expert project manager with a get-it-done attitude? If so, the Zocdoc Internal Communications Senior Associate role may be the opportunity you've been seeking.
What you'll do:
In this role, your mission will be to keep our 500+ team members across three offices strategically aligned and in-the-know about the latest goings-on with our business. Your main responsibilities will be producing Zoctalk (our weekly - yes, weekly! - 30-minute all hands meeting), editing company-wide communications, and developing and executing on our intranet content strategy. Every day, you'll tap into your relationships across our organization to gather updates, ask smart questions, and package it in a way that's engaging and digestible for our diverse team members.
A great candidate has 5+ years of experience in employee engagement, culture, or communications with direct experience in content creation and change management. Presentation development and coaching experience are a major plus, but not required. You must be based in NYC.
An editorial brain, with a talent for crafting content with intelligence, personality and clarity.
- You will keep the entire company up-to-date with content, announcements, and news. Your writing will need to break through the clutter to ensure that our busy, fast-moving teams always know what's happening.
- You are a master storyteller and can win hearts and minds through well-constructed presentations. You should effortlessly make complex ideas simple and engaging, creating memorable narratives that connect to the company's strategy and mission.
A results driven outlook with a knack for project managing through complex situations:
Top-notch interpersonal abilities:
- You have the resourcefulness and exceptional execution skills to get things done. You are at your best when juggling multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of projects.
- You make sense of ambiguity, are agile and undeterred when encountering obstacles, and consistently drive progress and impact. You tackle large projects without blinking an eye, bringing process, organization and clarity to all that you do.
Sound judgment and decision quality:
- Collaborating with others is second nature to you. You build partnerships easily and are able to work with, motivate, and lead others to successful outcomes.
- You have exceptional relationship-building abilities and a sky-high EQ. You easily earn and keep others' trust and secure buy-in with stakeholders across all functions and levels.
What you'll get:
- You are a curious and fast learner. You take time to untangle the facts to gain a deep understanding of the topic at hand. You excel at processing complex information, drawing insightful conclusions, and structuring it in a clear and simple way.
- Impeccable judgment and discretion. Through your day to day work, you will be privy to sensitive and confidential information and will be expected to use discretion in all of your interactions. You will be relied upon to advise on the best ways and appropriate time to communicate information to a variety of audiences.
To apply, please submit:
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience to be at the heart of next big thing.
- A chance to work closely with a smart, creative, fun and agile team who will deeply value and demand your contributions.
- Unlimited vacation (no catch; seriously), 100% health insurance coverage, equity, free, daily catered lunches, and an energetic and fast-paced work environment in the heart of SoHo.
- A resume and cover letter that showcases your ability to succinctly, charismatically, and creatively break through the noise and get our attention.