Full Job Description
Cheyenne Child and Family Counseling Center, LLC is looking for a dynamic child and family therapist to join our team. You will be part of a growing organization and provide therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and families. We strive to provide quality therapy services that are individually tailored to each client's specific needs. We also provide an environment that nurtures and encourages all people to be their best possible version of themselves.
This is a contract position that allows you the flexibility to determine your schedule and your ideal client.
Job requirements include:
- Master degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
- Current license of LPC or LCSW or willingness and ability to become licensed in the state of Wyoming
- Strong desire to work with children, adolescents and families.
- Maintaining personal liability insurance.
- Knowledge of play therapy, art therapy, and family therapy techniques.
- 2 years experience as a therapist preferred.
Skills needed for the position:
- Ability to maintain clinical record including progress notes and timely treatment plans.
- Knowledge of how to diagnose clients.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team in a supportive work environment.
- Knowledge of various technology including computers, using an electronic health record, email, Word, printer, etc.
- Willingness to obtain a Registered Play Therapist credential a plus.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and strong ethical standards.
- Excellent communication skill
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: