As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be the first line of contact for our clients needing support for hardware, software and telecom equipment. Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has excellent customer service skills? If you have a passion for technology and a spirt of service, this a great place for you. Insight values employees who want to grow within the organization.
* Position is 90 day contract to hire.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Mobile Support (Ipad, Iphone, Android)
- Support Win10 Operating System, also know previous OS systems like Win7 and Win8
- Support MS Office Suite 2016 and Office 365 - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email
- Mac Support - should know way around a Mac.
- Imaging laptops - both Mac and Laptop.
- VPN support
- Capable of assisting remote home users as well as in office end-users.
- Linux support
- Client facing - ability to help clients who walk up for service.
- Request candidate not have any upcoming engagements or upcoming vacations for at least 3 months
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree - Associates Degree with commensurate experience, Certifications.
- Clean cut individual, no visible tattoos.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Ability to research problem/solutions regarding technical issues.
- Experience using IT Ticket Helpdesk software and daily, accurate, Ticket documentation
- Experience supporting various printers.
- Customer Service - must understand and provide high level of customer service. Must be professional and courteous at all times to end users and accommodate.
- Punctuality is critical - 8am - 5pm. Must be on time for work. No Overtime will be needed for this position.
- U.S. Citizen
- Credit check required
- Must be able to clear high security clearance
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Required work authorization: