Full Job Description
Exciting opportunity to provide a great end user security experience
The Manager, eSRG Consulting, is a key member of ASG’s security risk consulting team, the Enterprise Security Risk Group (eSRG), which focuses on delivering Security Risk Management Services (SRMS) to clients in a traditional consultant-to-client relationship.
In this role you will be responsible for scheduling/coordinating/tracking the Principals’ delivery of the services outlined in the eSRG Services section below. The manager contributes to the project or program’s success by handling the operational needs of a project and by providing subject matter expertise on the content of the client work. This involves preparing written documents, serving on cross-functional teams, tracking/creating project metrics, investigating and resolving defects, reviewing plans/drawings while maintaining a rolling financial accounting of assigned projects.
Strategic Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the building of eSRG as an industry-leading brand for Enterprise Security Risk Management within ASG, its clients and the security industry
- Assist in driving the adoption of the eSRG methodology throughout the organization
- Establish/maintain peer-to-peer relationships with security leaders within ASG’s current and potential client organizations
Areas where eSRG provides security risk management services includes, and are not limited to:
- Strategic Risk Management (Physical & Cyber)
- Security Standards Development
- Program Development
- Process Optimization
- Performance Metrics
- Functional Requirements
- Testing Emerging Technologies
- End to End Managed Services
- Program Management
- Strategic and Capital Plans
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
OPERATIONAL: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Plans and coordinates project related activities for eSRG projects
- Works closely with Principals to support their estimating, sales related activities, and are required to execute contracted business with the client
- Coordinates the internal and external resources needed to execute projects
- Develops and implements project plans and strategies necessary to ensure the delivery of quality products and programs
- Facilitates procedures to address changes in scope, design, contract price, implementation plans or other activities as required
- Maintains project schedules and coordinates task scheduling with the eSRG Principals and other disciplines
- Monitors and manages the performance of sub-consultants; and escalates performance issues to the project leader
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, and facilitates the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use
- Implements quality assurance program to continuously improve eSRG operations.
- Develops eSRG processes to improve efficiency and quality of eSRG operations.
- Establishes metrics to measure success of the eSRG team.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients and ensures satisfaction on projects.
OPERATIONAL: eSRG BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Monitors the business of the eSRG consulting team
- Provides periodic forecasts of labor requirements
- Keeps team members and partners informed of eSRG operations
- Assists management in monthly project progress billing, job costing, and revenue forecasting
- Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing project financial statements
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: DOMAIN EXPERTISE
- Adds value to client deliverables
- Provides insight on proposal and client rough order of magnitude implementation estimates
- Participates in the creation of client deliverables
- Shares their knowledge of Physical Security, Electronic Access Control, Visual Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Corporate Security, Loss Prevention, Cyber Security, Risk/Resilience/Continuity and CPTED
- Supports Principals during strategy sessions, field surveys and audits, and report writing
- Some travel may be required
- BS/BA in Business, Security Management, Criminal Justice, Engineering, Information Security or an equivalent amount of experience (+five years) in related fields is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off