Adobe Campaign Developer
The Campaign Developer will work with internal business units and Adobe Architects to design and develop campaign solution deployments. Work is typically centered on development of new applications or enhancements to the existing application ecosystem and troubleshooting the existing applications. Work categories for this role include designing solutions, data modeling, estimating requirements, analyzing efficiencies, performing coding, may conduct and support functional testing, debugging, documentation, scheduling/managing new program releases and/or updates, configuring/deploying the program/ application/system update for implementation and ongoing maintenance (database development, job scheduling, network support, responding to client/user requests and issues). The Campaign Developer should also be able to create and manage campaigns.
A candidate with knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software is desired.
• Work with development, deployment, and production areas of the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign, or other marketing automation tools.
• Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
• Respond to internal requests for assistance for deployed campaign platforms within our production organization.
• Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
• Capable of completing campaign activities individually during initial stage of development prior to the full deployment of the solution to production.
• Document the solution and train our client’s staff and other staff to perform the campaign execution role
Key Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or prior experience in campaign systems
• Experience with one or more of Adobe Campaign, SFMC, Unica, Oracle Eloqua, SAS MA
• Adobe Campaign Developer Certification preferred
• Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
• Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
• Experience in the following a big plus:
o Other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
o SQL Server / Netezza/ Oracle or higher knowledge
o PL/SQL for data analysis
o J2EE platforms and solutions (Windows, Unix, Weblogic, Websphere)
o Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.