The Maintenance Technician performs maintenance and PM tasks on production and building equipment. This position requires good knowledge of industrial equipment.
- Maintain Production Equipment
- Perform PM tasks on Production Equipment
- Performing various mechanical tasks
- Performing other miscellaneous duties assigned by Supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining building equipment
Formal Education Required:
- High school degree or GED or Trade school.
Specific Experience and Key Knowledge Requirements:
- 3 or more years of industrial maintenance.
Special Skills and Abilities Required:
- Industrial equipment knowledge
- Basic understanding of PLC
- Understanding operation manuals and schematics
- Knowledge of rebuilding components: pumps, valves, cylinders, etc.
- Experience computer skills: Microsoft Word and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts