We are looking for an experienced and highly-motivated Office Administrator who will be in charge of corporate administration, payroll, recruiting, admin roles, and employee onboarding. We have a fun team environment and need someone to help manage the office and business as we grow. It's an exciting role with a tremendous amount of growth potential for the right entrepreneurial-minded individual.
- Providing overall corporate administrative support for the company and assist the CEO with executive and organizational duties
- Perform other duties such as record keeping, quarterly/annual filing, Assist employees to maintain records required for compliance with internal policy.
- Support the company with administrative functions in the hiring process; posting hirings and job requisitions, writing role descriptions, onboarding, etc
- Perform all activities necessary to process multi-state payroll on a biweekly basis, this includes reviewing time sheets, updating earnings and deductions, PTO processing, levies and garnishment management, and maintaining compliance with all federal and state payroll and HR laws
- Coordinate external communication for company and CEO. Written correspondence.
- Assist CEO with other general administration tasks and special projects as needed
- Very nimble and able to adjust to change with ease
- Highly organized and can manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Pays attentions to the details
- Strategic, calm and efficient when theres a lot of moving pieces.
- A great communicator: strong communication both oral and written.
- Great at engaging with people and can build/maintain high trust with people and teams.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with little oversight.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in working in an office environment dealing with tasks and admin functions.
- Fun, energetic, and entrepreneurial mindset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.50 to $12.00 /hour