Original Pattern is looking for the best Craft Beer Sales Rep on the planet to join our awesome employee owned company! The OPBC Sales Team is responsible for representing the OPBC brand to our external accounts and customers. We are looking for candidates that are committed to helping us grow our brewery over the long haul and that want to make a career out of working at Original Pattern Brewing Company. This is a once in a lifetime chance to get in on the ground floor of something big with massive opportunity for personal and career growth.
Original Pattern Brewing Company is an award winning, employee owned brewery and tasting room in Oakland, California. We love all styles of beer and always have a diverse selection ranging from IPAs (hazy and clear) to Lagers and Sours and everything in between.
Our team has connections down under and we frequently showcase a range of unique and hard to get New Zealand hops in our IPAs. Original Pattern was named one of the Top 10 Best
New Breweries in the U.S. by USA Today Magazine. We won a Gold Medal at the 2019
California Craft Brewer’s Cup in the American Wild Ale (Sour) Category, and took home a
Silver Medal at the 2018 Great American Beer Festival in the other Belgian-Style Ale
The heart and soul of Original Pattern Brewing Company is our culture and our Sales Team will be the primary representative of this culture to our external accounts and customers.
Our ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, will wear many hats, is a team player, represents the Original Pattern culture at all times, is professional in all aspects, and possesses a positive “get it done” attitude. This position requires a flexible schedule, the primary working hours are weekdays with additional time requirements for events on evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a dynamic position that requires initiative and ability to wear many hats. Sales Team responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Introducing OPBC beer to new accounts
- Maintaining relationships with existing accounts
- Maintaining impeccable records
- Event and festival support and staffing
- Marketing support
- Deep knowledge of beer and the brewing process
- Occasional delivery of orders to accounts
- Must be able to lift and maneuver 165 lb kegs
- Must have a clean driving record
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A professional work environment
- Ongoing education and training
- Employee ownership!
To apply please email your resume to info (at) originalpatternbeer.com and include a summary of why you think you are the perfect candidate. Must be 21 years old.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative