We are currently seeking a Mobile Therapist to join our Behavior Health Division in Philadelphia, PA
- Licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker
- Licensed in PA as a social worker or behavior specialist AND have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children -- 21 years of age AND a graduate degree with at least nine credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling from an accredited college or university
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum AND have a graduate degree with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
A therapist is part of an interdisciplinary team and provides intensive therapeutic services to client and client's family typically in the client's home and if determined appropriate to treatment in a community or school setting.
Provides child-centered, family-focused, individual and family, face-to-face psychotherapy, as agreed upon by therapist and family to address issues related to the identified child with family issues in the context of how it relates to the child's identified needs. Services vary according to individualized needs of a child and family
- Must be fluent in Spanish
* Utilizes a strengths-based approach. Specific formats will vary according to identified needs.
* Core services include but are not limited to:
* Assessment of strengths and therapeutic needs of child and family.
* Inclusion of child as a participant in their own treatment
* Inclusion of parents or other caretakers as members of the treatment team and as partners in treatment.
* Maintains accurate and timely progress notes for every contact.
* Maintains and submits all required documentation for services as per program and regulatory requirements.
* Submits record of time worked within the most current pay period per the timeframes outlined by program leadership.
* May at times, provide clinical supervision as required by program and regulatory requirements.
* Other duties as assigned as it relates to the position.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at sabina.tobak @merakey.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- mental health direct services to children: 1 year (Required)
- LPC, LSW, LCSW, Behavior Specialist, MFT or BCBA (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19