The Recruiting Specialist supports the Global Functional Team (GFT) Sourcing & Recruiting (S&R) and the Head of GFT S&R USA. Ensures that best practices are in place to provide the optimal candidate experience and quality support to our Recruiting team. The Recruiting Specialist will collaborate with other Specialists, Recruiters, Employer Branding Specialists and System Administrators on a daily basis.
- Serve as a liaison to candidates and hiring managers by building effective relationships and employing effective communication mechanisms/routines designed to maximize information exchange
- Develop and implement processes for the coordination of phone, onsite and virtual conference interviews for candidates
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring data accuracy
- Deliver a seamless and positive recruiting experience for all candidates
- Serve as first point of contact (Tier 1) support to recruiters
- Manage recruiting vendors for compliance and sourcing strategies
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports
- Participate in recruiting events, including campus career fairs
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Minimum two years of experience in a high-volume recruitment environment, preferably in a corporate recruiting team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, human resources, business, or other related fields preferred
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across US offices. International experience a plus
- Experience with user acceptance testing procedures along with training stakeholders on new processes
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and OFCCP and EEO compliance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with vendor management
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to meet recruitment goals and deadlines
- Must possess a high level of professionalism, accountability and confidentiality
- Must possess a high level of organizational management skills
- Strong ATS experience; Lumesse TalentLink preferred
Our offer to you
Safety at work & Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation & benefits
Highest standards in occupational safety and health, fair working conditions and competitive compensation.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We are looking forward to your application
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp North America is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
We are thyssenkrupp!
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 158,000 employees in 79 countries and annual sales of €41,5 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.