1st shift : Monday – Friday 4am to 12h30pm
Cryopak is a complete cold chain packaging solutions provider specializing in the field of temperature-controlled packaging. Since 2006, Cryopak has been at the forefront of cold chain packaging. From needs assessment to package qualification, Cryopak handles your packaging projects with one paramount goal: maintaining the integrity of your products. Our materials and processes cover the spectrum from converting EPS or fabricating boxes to manufacturing phase change materials and temperature monitors.
If you’re a team player who is looking for a sense of accomplishment and a place to call home then Cryopak is the place for you!
The Production Packer will be responsible of executing all task related to the Packager role, in safe and effective manner.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ensure that safety standards are met and that daily housekeeping is done in all production sections connected to this position.
2. Ensure all process and procedure are followed (ISO, JSA, LOT etc) and maintain reservoir (1-2-3) at low levels.
3. Implement and support any new project and complete checklists related to the position.
4. Fill the chemical tanks at the packaging station.
5. Follow the quality control sequence of the finished product.
6. Take samples of the finished product and bring it to the laboratory for Quality Control and pilot programs.
7. Complete sieve changes, clean the dryer and wash the slurry during grade changes.
8. Transport all finished products to the warehouse
9. Complete all relatable tasks when necessary.
High school diploma, DEC Mechanics
6 month prior experience
Being able to lift 35lbs
Competencies Required for this Position:
1. Ability to work under low supervision
2. Strong time management skills.
3. Team player attitude and always having health and safety in mind.
4. Ability to prioritize.
5. Strong problem solving skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills.
Why work for us
1-INTEGRITY & CREDIBILITY – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
2-TEAM WORK – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
3- EXCELLENCE – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
4- CAN DO ATTITUDE – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
5- QUALITY – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
6-HUMILITY AND CIVILITY- Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
7- FUN - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
It is Cryopak’s policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws