New Business Processor/Tracker (Director of New Business)
Seeking a candidate experienced in processing various financial applications, with strong math and analytical skills. The person in this position works with clients to gather and record data for insurance applications and financial documents. We are seeking a qualified candidate with the calling to build loyalty with a growing team. We are seeking a person with long-term goals and aspirations within the financial services industry.
· Meet with clients and prepare paperwork as directed by the agent
· Complete and double check all paperwork for items that need to be added, signatures, initials, dates, etc.
· Submit applications to carrier with client’s check, rollover paperwork, or transfer paperwork and most recent statements
· Follow up on all pending transfers by checking carrier website or contacting the companies directly
· Frequently communicate with clients regarding the activity of their accounts that are getting established
· Add agent’s notes for each client meeting into database and assign action items to appropriate staff for follow-up
· Follow up on task list daily through database management or other established system
· Perform the annual Required Minimum Distribution Procedures for clients aged 70½
· Process trades on brokerage accounts (as instructed by securities licensed advisor)
· Keep check blotter up-to-date daily
· Create new client files and maintain accurate data in database
· Create/maintain a new business log for advisor’s pending and paid business (must be submitted weekly to manager)
Skills and Qualifications:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance, bookkeeping and/or accounting
· Computer Skills: MS Office with emphasis on excel spreadsheets, Outlook
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to exercise good judgment, work under pressure, and prioritize responsibilities
· A high level of integrity and the ability to exercise discretion, and confidentiality
This full-time hourly position includes an excellent employee benefits package and opportunity for bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time