The Associate Paid Media Manager is responsible for executing and optimizing paid media investments for THD. This includes Search, Social, and Display. This responsibility includes not only executing the previously agreed upon plans, but also requires a high level of critical thinking skills needed in order to leverage unexpected opportunities as these arise, and the ability to communicate and justify any changes to the broader media and merchandising teams. The ability to evaluate and synthesize data is also a prerequisite for success given the complexity of the multiple data sources used in the decision making process.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
55% - Execute Paid Media plans developed by the Media Strategy Team, which are informed by the long-term strategy and goals for Stores and Online.
25% - Develop feedback loop with the Media Strategy Team to describe any changes/course corrections to these Media Plans based on real-time opportunities.
20% - Develop reporting tools and measure ongoing effectiveness of homedepot.com's activities against top industry benchmarks.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to Manager & Sr. Manager of Paid Media
This position has 0 direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No travel required
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- 3 to 5 years of experience actively managing and implementing large Paid Digital budgets at an agency and/or large retailer
- Previous experience with retail websites and analytics
- Previous experience working with large established digital properties such as Google, Youtube, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook experience with newer properties such as Pinterest and Twitter a major plus
- Solid understanding of technical pieces of digital marketing such as website analytics, audiences, data feeds, tracking codes, etc.
- Presentation and writing skills
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict