Our Company is expanding and we have opening for Commercial Lines Insurance Producer(s).
We are an independent commercial and personal lines insurance agency successfully serving clients in all 48 States. We offer consulting and retail insurance products to individuals and businesses.
We are a proud and passionate company functioning within a relaxed atmosphere. We invest heavily in technology and education to ensure that we have the best tools and knowledge to effectively uphold the company's primary focus "Client Satisfaction."
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicits and writes new Truck Insurance policies.
- As a member of our Team, you will work with multiple carriers and customers to create an outstanding service experience.
- Handle daily communications with new and existing clients.
- Follows consistent sales process for all prospects for:
- Prescreening- Application completion- Thoroughly understands and follows all underwriting and rating plans- Maintain a sales record- Provides Exemplary Sales and Service support to our existing and new client base- Takes and receives payments accurately
Job Requirements: Licensing Requirements: Must possess a Valid Insurance License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $43,200.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
- Truck Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Property & Casualty License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person