AAA Northern New England has immediate opportunities for motivated and experienced individuals to join our team of Sales Agents that represent and sell AAA memberships and insurance products. Our door is open to successful professionals who possess self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude!
Our extensive on-the-job and paid training program prepares you to sell AAA memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft and personal umbrella insurance. This position is housed in an AAA branch office where you will engage in membership and insurance sales activities with AAA customers.
AAA is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best’s Rating System and offers an array of insurance products and services. These multiple business lines provide stability and a continuous pipeline of sales leads generated in part from an existing AAA member database.
AAA will support you by offering:
- Paid classroom and on the job training
- A trusted and long-standing reputation
- Recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a Pension plan
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at the time of hire
- Source and work leads to maintain a profitable business
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective and engaging communicator
- Demonstrated computer experience and organizational skills
- Customer Service experience; Sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma Required, College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of a Background check
Want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members? Please submit your resume today!
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law