The Client Relations Assistant, working out of the Orlando, FL office, will work closely to assist the Client Relations team to ensure day-to-day tasks associated with the distribution of the firm’s products to our financial advisors, broker-dealers, and registered investment advisors. The Assistant will perform tasks assigned as directed by the manager.
The successful candidate is expected to:
Office Related Duties:
- Create, maintain and enter information into company databases.
- Assist with shareholder mailings.
- Assist Client Relations team with various daily and ad hoc reporting responsibilities.
- Process invoices as directed.
- Maintain workflow structure as directed.
- Assist in the client reimbursement process as directed.
- Assist with faxes and mailings by request, as well as various quarterly requests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in assigned duties and coverage as directed.
- Screen and distribute calls and correspondence, and respond to routine inquiries.
- Calendar management, travel arrangements and prepare expense reports as needed.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machine, printers and phone systems.
- Coordinate office equipment repairs as needed.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, schedules, forms and reports as needed.
- Work with administrative staff and outside vendors or business partners to coordinate meetings in internal or external offices.
- Tax mailings, FedEx, UPS and USPS.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 0 – 2 years full time or internship office experience required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint specifically).
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team structure and with other internal departments.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with offices in New York, NY, Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. The firm had more than $24 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2018. Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.