Senior Logistics Specialist (Secret Clearance) – Washington, D.C.
Combined/Consolidated Scheduling Duties
- Liaisons with the Operations team to ensure material delivery coincides with labor schedules
- Works with the Warehouse Manager to schedule, prepare, and guarantee delivery of the LOM to the customer site according to unique requirements on site
Directed Procurement of Materials
- Works with Supply Clerk and Procurement Specialist to confirm that all materials will be available when scheduled
- Troubleshoots issues with material delivery on customer sites
- Liaisons with Procurement to update Operations on material delivery times
Delivery and Fixed Asset Management
- Responsible for the coordination of maintenance and transfer of vehicles when necessary
- Assigns vehicles and testers to projects/teams with Operations Manager and accounts for parking requirements
Procedural Improvement – Logistics
- Reviews Logistics Departmental Policy and Procedures designs optimum logistics systems, modeling and simulating logistics pipelines, in-depth reports on quality and productivity enhancements
- Upkeeps quarterly price list submissions to add new parts and ensure that newly priced materials meet correct specifications
- Acting Material SME
- Possess knowledge of the Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) process, logistics concepts, maintainability and reliability, depot systems, provisioning, and logistics budgeting, management and planning.
- Bachelor Degree plus 8 years working experience, or High School plus 12 years’ experience may substitute for Bachelor Degree
- Active Secret clearance
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company