TRAVEL ASSIGNMENTS $25 per hour plus
Currently, multiple positions exist for JourneymanMillwright/Mechanics. These are contract positions nationwide to complementupcoming openings due to a potential labor dispute. AFIMAC pays a competitivewage, along with company paid lodging and per diem. Qualified candidates mustbe able to be work away from home for the duration of the project, pass apre-employment drug screen, and have a clean criminal background.
$25.00 an hour and up $35.00 a day per-diem onyour bi-weekly paycheck. Up to 84 hours a week. Hotel and travel paid,potentially can make up to $2,800 a week.
· Prior verifiableexperience
· Must have Industrial JourneymanMillwright/Mechanic experience
· Troubleshooting;Palletizers, AC/DC Motors, Engines on Heavy Equipment, Industrial Machines,Conveyer Systems, Diesel Mechanic experience requested but not required.
· Able to travel by airto arrive at the client location timely
· Must have some weldingexperience, TIG, MIG or Stick (Experience in one or all)
· Able to mobilizewithin 24-48 hours to client location
· Able to work up to 12hour days, 7 days per week if necessary
· Able to be away fromhome for the duration of the project
· Willing to work anyshift including nights, weekends and holidays
· Able to work inextreme cold/hot weather conditions
· Able to stand, sit,kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods
· Eligible to work inthe United States
· Agree to complete anyrequired training if necessary
· Must have a cleancriminal background
· Must be able to pass apre-employment drug screen
For further consideration, please complete ouronline application at: www.afimacglobal.com. Qualified candidates will becontacted by phone. By responding to our Indeed ad, this does not automaticallyput you in our system. You must complete the online application.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE & EQUAL OPPORTUNITYEMPLOYER
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is: