At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you are not just a Hairstylist…you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, coloring, waxing, and texture services with or without an appointment.
What makes us different?
- EXCELLENT COMMISSION AND CAREER GROWTH
We have a tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from Stylist to Master Designer and earn strong commission based on productivity.
Increase your knowledge as well as your earnings with continuing education from in-house trainers and Redken professionals. That’s right…free advanced education!
Our exclusive stylist app makes it easy for you to grow and track your business, appointments, and income.
Salon Professional Requirements:
- Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements
- Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
- Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to show technical skillset in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts, and basic color application
- Eligible to work in the United States
Do you want to be a part of a fun, fashion-forward team?
We welcome both new and experienced Salon Professionals.
For new stylists, we have a plentiful walk-in business to build your book and guest loyalty.
For experienced stylists, we have 8 tiers ranging from Stylist to Master Designer for placement if you’re able to provide proof of your book and weekly productivity. Price points
increase with each level allowing you to advance your career and grow your earnings.
At the Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you can build a Career for Life!
The Hair Cuttery Family of Brands provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $11.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Hair Styling: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: