- Complete maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete turnover process of vacant apartments.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Responsible for 24 hr emergency maintenance service.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies.Must have valid driver's license, personal vehicle, and tools.
- $15 - $19/hour depending upon experience/certifications.
- Negotiable Full-time/Part-time.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- 7 Paid Holidays/yr after 90 days of service; Vacation days
- Background check and drug screen required.
*** PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUME ***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Typical start time: