The Advertiser Research Analyst will support the CMG Research team in executing primary research advertiser projects in a time sensitive manner.
This position will seamlessly integrate into existing team protocol and support the facilitation of advertiser research project completion as needed in three primary areas: questionnaire design, data extraction and analysis, and preparation of strategic research insights.
- Demonstrate knowledge in constructing custom surveys designed for Internet or phone research using programming logic for field services, Internet application development or phone studies
- Create and proof well-written questionnaires for alignment with project goals, objectives and methodology as well as for programming logic in a timely manner
Data Extraction and Manipulation
- Create and proof cross-tabulation data tables in a timely manner
- Create, proof and code verbatim response files
- Develop charts, graphs and tables in Excel and Power Point
- Run data queries in Access
Strategic Research Insights
- Craft powerful presentations that deliver results and analysis of the primary research in a clear and compelling manner that are presented to executives, board members, advertising sales decision makers, agencies and local business owners
- Summarize research project findings in written report form or in brief graphic representation on tight deadlines, specifically tailored with the receiving audience in mind
- 5+ years professional experience in market research or similar related field with history/background in media/communications industry strongly encouraged and preferred
- Strong written communication skills especially in regards to creating impactful and insightful research presentations a must
- Contribute to team success by effectively coordinating and communicating with other members of the CMG Research team
- Assist the team in increasing customer loyalty by delivering quality and timely services and products
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner with the proven and consistent capability of meeting strict deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Strict attention to and inspection of deliverables per team quality control protocol
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, multitasking team environment as well as independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and exercise great judgment
- Maintain a high level of flexibility and adaptability, reacting to changes and delivering solid results with the appropriate level of urgency at all times
- Some late or weekend hours may be required to meet project deadlines
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Media Group
US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd