Come Join Analog Devices – a place where Innovation meets Impact. For the past 50 years, Analog Devices has been inventing innovative technologies that transform lives. Get hands-on experience working with the brightest minds to solve complex problems that matter: from autonomous vehicles, drones and factories to augmented reality to remote healthcare. Enjoy a culture that values aligned goals, balanced work-life priorities, continuous learning throughout your career and shared rewards. At ADI, we invest in you and succeed together because we believe that happy, healthy, intellectually-challenged people drive our growth and market leadership.
ADI at a Glance
ADI helps customers bridge the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that solve real-life problems and make the world smarter, healthier, greener and safer. With over $5 billion in revenue, ADI specializes in high-performance analog, mixed-signal, power, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits that sense, measure, interpret, connect, power, secure and transform how the world experiences the world around them.
The financial analyst will join the Emerging Business team located in Boston, MA and will also provide financial support to the World Wide Sales Organization based in Wilmington, MA. The primary responsibilities would include tracking and reporting of internal and external investments, due diligence on potential investments, budgeting and reporting. The ideal candidate will be well versed in GAAP requirements, as well as having experience with enterprise software such as SAP or Oracle, forecasting tools like Anaplan, business intelligence software and proficiency in MS Excel. The candidate should be detail oriented, possess strong analytical skills, excellent communications skills, and have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks. We value individuals who are enthusiastic, proactive and seek to create value for the organization. This role requires interactions with multiple levels of the organization within the CTO Office, as well as Product Lines and various corporate functions.
- Budget preparation
- Project tracking
- Investment Due Diligence
- Cataloging documentation
- Expense Allocation/Reconciliation
- Royalty calculation and reporting
- Interface with CTO Management
- Coordination and facilitation of Quarterly reviews
- Gap Analysis
- Ad Hoc Reporting, database queries and report generation
- Preparation of quarterly reporting schedules
- Monthly closing
- Capital Asset Support and Tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1 - 3 Years of experience; must demonstrate working knowledge in relevant areas
- Proficiency in MS Excel (lookups, pivot tables, and macros)
- Knowledge in enterprise software like SAP/Oracle, Oracle Essbase, Cognos Query Studio, Data Warehousing/relational databases, and Qlikview a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Flexible with ability to handle multiple tasks within specific deadlines
- Working knowledge of GAAP, as applied to financial reporting standards
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law