Annual Salary of $42,000 - PLUS PER FILE COMMISSIONS Up to $300 (average processor closes 40 units)
Direct Lender based in Irvine, seeking an energetic Senior Mortgage Loan Processor. With a strong system in place and providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Excellent opportunity for those looking to have a career with a company that has the support to make you a professional in a limitless industry.
Americas Moneyline, Inc is currently hiring Senior Loan Processors with processing experience. The Senior Loan Processor will be responsible for a pipeline of 25-40 loans per month. Minimum 3 Years Experience and experience in funding VA loans is a major plus. Processor must be able to submit and process Purchase and Refinance transactions from start to completion.
· Prepare TRID compliant Change of Circumstances (COCs), Loan Estimates (LEs) including State Specific Disclosures for the Mortgage Loan Originators
· Review loan application packages for completeness and accuracy, including but not limited to credit, income, assets and disclosures including required documentation from the customer and third parties in support of the loan approval decision.
· Attention to detail is a MUST. All documentation to be reviewed/pre-underwritten prior to submission, clearing an underwriting condition(s) and or clearing a funding condition(s).
· Submit full loan packages to registration, review and clear underwriting conditions within lock period.
· Update LOS System (encompass) to reflect accurate information. Encompass knowledge is a plus.
· Responsible for calculating and analyzing income, assets and liabilities
· Responsible for calculating proper loan amounts so that clients are not short to close at docs.
· Communicate, prepare and mail out commitment letter, notice of incompleteness or declines for accurate HMDA reporting
· Verifying and validating supporting income, asset and liability documentation.
· Review and respond to exception reports, internal and external audits, as required by our Operation Manager and Compliance Officer
· Communicate to client(s) a minimum of 2X per week via email and by phone to provide status updates – delivering excellent customer service is paramount
· Maintain accurate pipeline by documenting file status, lock expiration and conversation log to track loan progress
· Provide MLOs updates on file on a weekly basis
· Perform other related duties as assigned or required
· Establish great client relationship by routinely communicating with clients and by delivering excellent customer service
2-5 Years of Current Processing experience a must. Experience with DU/LP. VA, Conventional and FHA Loan Experience. TRID experience is a MAJOR plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 per year
- VA Processing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Loan Processing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Irvine, CA 92612 (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment