Payroll Administrator based out of Kirkland, WA. This position, under minimal supervision, will provide day-to-day administrative support to our Pipeline Division. The abilities to multitask, prioritize and maintain stringent organization are critical to success.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position include, but not limited to:
- Promote and maintain a strong safety culture for all employees, vendors, and customers while adhering to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Identify, communicate, and correct any workplace hazards. Seek assistance if needed.
- Track and record payroll records. Perform transactional data entry into systems with a high degree of accuracy.
- Scan, organize, and file payroll documents.
- Audit records to ensure accuracy including investigating and correcting inconsistencies and errors.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory guidelines, prevailing wages, and collective bargaining agreements.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquires and requests.
- Work on a variety of clerical related tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have an Associate’s Degree in the related field and previous experience in processing union payroll. Candidates must demonstrate strong attention to detail, effective oral and written communication skills, and computer proficiency with intermediate Excel skills, and effective oral and written communication skills. A high level of confidentiality and ability to process sensitive information is required.