Superlative Technologies, Inc. (dba SuprTEK), is seeking candidates for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract. The team will provide lifecycle services that ID6 or successors use to architect, develop, integrate, deploy, secure, operationalize, sustain, document, patch, monitor, optimize and evolve CyberNetOps capabilities.
- Develop work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems
- Manage financial and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning and financial reporting
- Perform analysis of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, and prepare associated reports and recommend solutions
- Review invoices for labor rate, category, and spend accuracy
- Generate projections/budgets on a monthly, quarterly, yearly, Period of Performance basis
- Effectively communicate with corporate staff on project accounting
- Understand contract mods and allocation of funding/ceilings on CLINs
- Assist with status reports, metrics reports, reviews, briefings, invoices and other deliverables
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in process and regularly assess SOPs for accuracy and improvement
- Requires active/current Secret clearance
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university in business, accounting, or other related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years of experience in performing a range of program activities such as scheduling, accounting, project planning
- High proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Project
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- 2 years of experience in MS Project
- Requires at least one of the following certifications: CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), CCISO
- Must have federal contracting experience
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies ensure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array of opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.
SuprTEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer