Entry level Maryland licensed attorney's needed for our expanding practice. Firm specializes in bankruptcy, foreclosure and title work for mortgage lenders. Experience in mortgage lending, real estate law, bankruptcy or foreclosure is preferred.
The following are examples of attributes the successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional attention to detail is required as you will be reviewing and managing case files.
- Ability to work independently.
- Process and analyze information efficiently.
- Work well in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines and competing demands.
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals from internal staff, clients,
homeowner, court house personnel, homeowners, court staff and others within the real
Our firm offers a friendly casual environment where the focus is on producing an excellent work product, We offer a benefit package with a selection of options from healthcare, dental, long and short term disability, 401k, PTO (paid time off) and life insurance as examples.
Please include salary requirements when submitting resume.
Job Type: Full-time