Enterprise Vision is looking to hire multiple Lead Audio Visual Installers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. The Lead Audio Visual Installer is responsible for: Installation of audio/visual integration projects and to provide installation support including the configuration of equipment, racking equipment, cabling audio, and video equipment. Must be able to install, test, and make fully operational small, medium, and large complex designs. Ability to work as a team member to deliver completed fully functional systems within the allotted timeframes. This is a very important position that requires a strong understanding of audio/visual installation and its requirements. The right individual must have the commitment, dedication, and drive to achieve project objectives and standards. Position requires some company paid travel.
- Ability to read drawings, project plans, and work directly with the customer to meet installation requirements.
- Proficient in the configuration and installation of audio-visual equipment including but not limited to: video teleconferencing, digital video distribution, digital audio processing with wireless and wired microphone systems, amplifiers, and control systems. (no programming required)
- Demonstrating understanding of major audio/video products and their configurations and installation.
- Provide technical support and training to high profile clients.
- Resolve implementation and customer service issues that may arise due to unique on-site issues.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- On the road
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma