School of Business
Full-time, Administrative, 12 month
Commensurate with Experience and Education
September 21, 2018
Open until filled
Under direction of the Dean, this position is responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative activities of the School of Business. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manages (non-curricular) administrative matters related to academic delivery within the school.
- Manages administrative support of accreditation assessment process, including assessment of learning outcomes and other reports needed for accreditation purposes
- Manages the strategic plan tracking and implementation of administrative elements
- Manages social media and related web activities
- Manages dashboard and related analyses of school performance
- Represents the Dean on day-to-day enrollment, recruiting, and marketing matters
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned or directed.
A Master’s in Business Administration degree or equivalent is required. A minimum of five (5) years of experience in professional management in a private or not-for-profit organization is required. A valid driver’s license with a good driving record and reliable vehicle is required. Upon offer of employment, a current DMV printout will be required.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and organizational skills, attention to detail, and quality control/proofreading skills; a good understanding of marketing, organizational behavior, and finance as they relate to enrollment management. Demonstrated leadership abilities, organizational management, and resourceful problem-solving are highly valued. Business school experience preferred. Computer proficiency in office productivity software is required. Must be able to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act if selected for the interview process and accommodations are needed please call (909) 748-8040.
Submit a University of Redlands Administrator application form at https://myredlandsapps.redlands.edu/HRAdministratorEmployment/.