TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Materials Coordinator who will help manage vendor contracts and commercial agreements as well as control the flow of all inventory and third-party services required for product delivery
- Leads and executes the tactical activities related to Records Management to ensure the overall accuracy and integrity of stored records related to Customer and TechnipFMC owned assets, in accordance with Customer, Industry and TFMC requirements.
- Leads and executes the tactical activities related to Intercompany ATS process for shipments from Houston plants to other TechnipFMC (sister) plants.
- Leads and executes the tactical activities related to the Traceability Form process – creating and maintaining traceability during work performed on service orders for serialized assemblies.
- Leads and executes the tactical activities related to Setout/ ATA process- creating and maintaining traceability during work performed on production orders.
- Leads and executes the tactical activities related to Offshore Technical Publications process.
- Liaison with Customer Third Party Inspectors (TPI) for record review/approval per Customer/Contractual requirements.
- Consistently and clearly demonstrates creativity and innovation in finding solutions to unusual problems relating to traceability, minimizing lead times regardless of customer’s need date.
- Creates, maintains and stores the essential records of Customer and TFMC Rental assets providing life cycle traceability and evidence of conformity to requirements.
- Research, validate, create and maintain serialized component/assembly traceability in SAP data base providing evidence of conformity to requirements.
- Quality record review, verifying/validating traceability and conformance to requirements.
- Support the daily operations resolving vendor and TFMC Records/documentation issues and discrepancies.
- Assess Intercompany ATS requirements –verify Records/documentation per DBI/Part Report requirements prior to shipment
- Reconciliation of Intercompany ATS rejections ensuring on time delivery sister TechnipFMC plants.
- Support offshore containment requirements from TechnipFMC Alerts validating quantities, locations and status of serialized parts.
- Ensuring compliance of department processes, work instructions and continuous improvement methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
- At least five years’ experience in Records Management and quality record review ensuring conformance to requirements preferred.
- Extensive SAP knowledge and technical background a plus
- ManMan and Paperwise experience preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency in part Data Base Information (DBI) and Bill of Material (BOM).
- Knowledge and experience with API (American Petroleum Institute) and ISO (Industry Standards Organization) standards and other applicable industry standards.
- Demonstrates strong leadership traits establishing clear requirements and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Shares opinions, ideas and resources with others to achieve common goals; fosters teamwork and collaboration, builds trust.
- Demonstrates proficiency in developing process maps and operating procedures for use in training stakeholders, process owners and process operators.
- Ability to define deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of personal computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Fast paced office atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change. Frequent interaction with Supply Chain (inclusive procurement and production), Project Management and Engineering. Frequent engagement with contacts around the globe. Able to participate and collaborate with multiple time zones.
Frequent meetings, sitting for long periods of time, and operating a computer.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.