At Minute Loan Center, we believe everyone should love what they do! We work hard to maintain a culture of creativity and innovation. Because our team is the best at what they do, we provide outstanding benefits to retain this industry’s top talent! We want you to know, that when you join the MLC team, you are joining the family. Together we work hard to get the job done and then celebrate our victories! We look forward to welcoming you into the family!
Working at MLC is more than just a job! It means making an impact in the lives of others every day. At MLC, we are driven by passion for our customers and products. Our most successful employees are team players who demonstrate strong leadership skills, have the ability to adapt to change and thrive on delivering excellent customer service. MLC team members are self-starting, adaptive pioneers who believe in the future of the consumer financial industry.
Minute Loan Center is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing our customers with instant funds through different loan opportunities, including online loan options. Employees in MLC stores are trained in underwriting (loans), collections, marketing, sales, customer service and store management.
- MLC employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including: On-the-Job Training
- No Late Evenings
- Reduced Saturday Hours (operating 4 to 6 business hours, depending on location)Health Insurance Premium Supplement
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll Advance Program
The CSR Job:
- Store Operations – Everything about running an MLC store is important to every person working in the store. Design, display, functionality, atmosphere, organization, safety, decor – these are just some areas of facility management that CSR’s learn and perform while working for our company.
- Customer Service – We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering our customers consistent, friendly and informed customer service. We strive to make every individual feel like a success and it shows in our approach to customer service and our excellent customer satisfaction results.
- Sales – Our customers WANT our products – it’s our job to fully explain how our loan products work and what the customer’s repayment obligations will be if they receive a loan from us.
- Underwriting/Loan Processing – We teach our CSR’s every step of the loan process, from qualifying customers to issuing loans to establishing excellent customer service and account management techniques to ensure every customer’s success.
- Marketing – We are in touch with our communities to learn what our customers want, and we create products and services they want. We keep an eye on the competition to remain competitively priced, and we make it EASY for our customers to buy from us. We do this by strategically marketing to our communities, both from within and without the store. CSR’s greatly participate in this effort.
- Collections – We exercise effective debt management and collections procedures, using various tools to assist customers to stay on track with their contract obligations and to work as a resource in helping them regain their good standing if they do fall behind on payments.
What you need to do the CSR job:
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and co-workers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sales skills, including cross-selling
- Enjoy public contact
- Ability to read and interpret documents, both internal (Manuals, emails, memos, forms, etc.) and external (pay stubs, bank statements, award letters, leases, etc.) correctly
- Ability to prioritize and make reasonable “on-the-spot" decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction issues against company exposure to loss or fraud
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented
- High degree of accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
- Details: High school diploma or GED
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Consumer Loan experience preferred
- Cash Handling experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time