Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Project Scheduler to join our team in the Lexington Park, MD .
Build/develop, detail plan or refine Integrated Government Schedules (IGS) utilizing various project documentation and program/project team input
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Review or evaluate project documentation such as Statements of Work (SOW), Integrated Master Plans (IMP), industry Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and identify information relevant to the integrated government schedule
- Facilitate meetings in support of schedule processes, which include various program/project stakeholders
- Status schedules on a routine basis utilizing various forms of communication (phone, email, in-person, MS Teams)
- Identify, evaluate and present critical/driving path tasks
- Analyze schedule data related to programs, projects and/or processes using MS Project/MSP and MS Excel
- Format and present schedule information and data using MS Project, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and OnePager Pro
- Support NAVAIR program(s) or competency organization(s) throughout the project lifecycle providing schedule products
- Serve as schedule product/process configuration management owner
- Travel occasionally (10-15%) within the continental United States to support schedule processes
- Minimal telework available; will be required in-office at least 3-4 days each week
Relevant work experience must include critical path scheduling or project management/ project management support in environments associated with aerospace, defense or defense acquisition projects with the capacity to learn critical path scheduling
Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of relevant work experience or Associates with seven (7) years of experience or High school diploma and nine (9) years of experience
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
Security Clearance Requirements:
- U.S Secret Security Clearance required. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access