Leasing Specialists at Westrum are responsible for leasing at our luxury rental communities. These team members are responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualify prospects, preparing lease documentations and completing move in procedures in accordance with the companies and communities policies and procedures. We are currently seeking a Leasing Specialist for our luxury communities in both Philadelphia and suburban Philadelphia .
Successful Leasing Specialists meet leasing goals and provide a high level of service to our prospects and residents.
You will thrive in this role if…
You love connecting with people to learn about and meet their needs, are passionate about closing leases, and have strong follow-up skills.
- You are marketing savvy. You will collaborate with marketing coordinator to create leads for your community.
- You are a people person. You must enjoy building relationships through outreach and marketing within your local community to drive traffic
- You have killer time management skills. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (research, touring, operations, outreach, and relationship management) to create results.
- You have a "yes" approach to customer service. Exceptional resident service is what separates Westrum from other rental communities. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past residents.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our communities and team members, on and off the property, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
- You have basic computer and social media skills to learn and use industry tools and programs. Social selling is part of our sales culture.
- You are flexible like us. Our business is days, nights, and weekends.
- Competitive salary with leasing incentives Qualifications
A college degree
Luxory Property Experience
Westrum Development Company is an award-winning residential real estate development company in the mid-Atlantic region. With nearly 3,000 homes and rental units constructed, 10,000+ building lots improved, and involvement in 100+ communities, Westrum Development Company capitalizes on market-driven indicators to create brands that meet housing demands and exceeds the expectations of its ever-changing demographic. Visit www.westrum.com.