Elite Minerals Inc are looking to hire someone for a entry level position that is great at helping with daily office, personal & home tasks. This job would be perfect for a recent graduate that is looking to start a career in business management, office management or anything related. We are definitely looking for someone that is looking for long term employment. The right individual will have the opportunity for growth & advancement within our company.
This position will be responsible for coordinating the daily schedule for the President/CEO of all of our companies. A typical day may include making travel arrangements and itineraries, preparing and maintaining the executive's scheduled and assisting the executive in his daily tasks. You will be interacting, on a daily basis, with other executives and influential members of the business community, and must present a polished and professional demeanor at all times both over the phone and in person.
- Completes complex administrative projects including but not limited to coordinating, tracking or analyzing client requests, researching information to respond to questions, creating spreadsheets and monthly reports or analyses, and organizing large volumes of material.
- Must be able to interpret associated project data and make decisions or recommendations based on that data.
- Composes and types general correspondence including memos and e-mails.
- Prepares charts, tables, graphs and other presentation material.
- Organizes and schedules meetings, business travel, and program activities.
- Takes meeting minutes, arrange for audiovisual equipment, set up meeting facilities and maintains President’s calendar.
- Performs general administrative activities including organizing and maintaining filing systems, processing paperwork and expense reports, prioritizing, distributing mail, and taking phone messages.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative assistant/executive assistant experience supporting management at VP levels.
- Ability to work independently, communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Yardi experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of office procedures and general office equipment.
- Ability to make recommendations on changes in approach, concepts, and the design of solutions as a member of a team.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure is also required.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Eloquence, confidence, and considerable judgment & discretion in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-driven environment - flexibility and adaptability are key.
- Ability to build relationships and instill confidence is others.
- Ability to work overtime, odd and unscheduled hours as required and share on-call duties.
- Commercial Real Estate -- Previous general knowledge and experience in commercial real estate transactions, both purchase/sale and lease, is beneficial, but training will be provided.
- Commercial Construction -- Previous general knowledge and experience in commercial construction is beneficial, but training will be provided.
- QSR Operations -- Previous general knowledge and experience in quick service restaurants is beneficial, but training will be provided.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $26.00 /hour
- working: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative