The IT Manager is responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in an organization. They help determine the IT needs of an organization and are responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization's information systems requirements.
Duties: include, but may not be limited to the following:
· Provide first level support for all systems within the hotel.
· Ensure the standard configurations of all properties in the hotels are in line with hotel policy and standard requirements. Ensure that these standards are enforced on a continual basis.
· Provide an efficient service to both guests and employees in a timely manner.
· Where possible, ensure any system downtime is coordinated effectively ensuring minimum disruption to hotel operations.
· Ensure all departments are fully trained in the use of hotel systems relevant to their department.
· Ensure that staff is regularly re-trained as hotels systems change.
· Ensure all hotel based systems (software / hardware) are appropriately secured.
· Log and track all software licenses
· Coordinate service and maintenance of computer hardware and peripherals, printers, photocopiers, facsimiles, and phones.
· Provide regular and scheduled system maintenance (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly and yearly)
· Ensure timely back ups are performed, verified and stored appropriately.
· Responsible for computer hardware support, maintenance and troubleshooting. PC network connectivity, computer installs.
· Handles all issues with Hotel phone system, Maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications
· Provide first level support with hotels wireless system and maintain its system
· Troubleshoot and maintain cisco routers & switches
· Troubleshoot and repair hotel guest room televisions, door lock systems, coax and phone cables
· Ability to create RJ45/ RJ11 network and phone cables and perform any related cabling duties
· Any other duties assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field (Computer Science, Information Science) OR Microsoft / Cisco Certification (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA)
· Minimum 5 year of relevant work experience
· Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
· Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
· Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
· Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks.
· Previous experience with troubleshooting and maintaining hotel property management systems. Preferably Oracle Micros Opera
· General experience with CCTV camera hardware and software systems
· Must have Microsoft Active directory and VMWARE system experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please go to our website to fill out the online application @
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) (M/F/D/V)
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position, please advise.
Job Type: Full-time