We are hiring a part-time, PRN, or consultant dietician. This person will be responsible for chart reviews, admission and quarterly assessments, prescribing supplements, weight/hydration committee, and working with the interdisciplinary care plan team to ensure nutritional needs are met and maintained.
Must meet the following requirements:
- Holds a bachelor’s or higher degree granted by a regionally accredited college or university in the United States (or an equivalent foreign degree) with completion of the academic requirements of a program in nutrition or dietetics accredited by an appropriate national accreditation organization recognized for this purpose.
- Has completed at least 900 hours of supervised dietetics practice under the supervision of a registered dietitian or nutrition professional.
- Is licensed or certified as a dietitian or nutrition professional by the State in which the services are performed. In a State that does not provide for licensure or certification, the individual will be deemed to have met this requirement if he or she is recognized as a “registered dietitian” by the Commission on Dietetic Registration or its successor organization, or meets the requirements of paragraphs (a)(1)(i) and (ii) of this section.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and whether employed by the facility or under a consultant basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Registered Dietitian: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative