Johnson Barrow has been an innovative, key player of the HVAC industry in the Pacific Northwest for over 50 years. We currently represent 30 manufacturers in Washington and Oregon and commit our energy and resources towards the common goal of providing quality service for our customers and manufacturers.
This role is vital to the success of Johnson Barrow due to the direct interaction with our customers. We’re looking for an individual that can exceed expectations and help us to maintain our reputation by providing quality service and standing above competitors.
- Factory representative for several lines of boilers
- Provide startup service on new equipment
- Work with mechanical contractors, building engineers, and controls technicians to integrate new equipment into existing or new facilities
- Work with manufacturers on design and warranty issues.
- Provide coaching & guidance to other technicians on boiler operation and repair
- May at times be needed to examine building layouts and piping systems to anticipate potential difficulties with operation
- Documents work by completing startup paperwork on each job and maintaining files
- Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact
- Keeps current with manufacturers' products and related installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair requirements
- Provides technical support to customers
- At least 3-5 years of boiler technician experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing pumps, motors, and other ancillary boiler equipment.
- Ability to drive a company vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs on a regular basis
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly