Assists Human Resource department by maintaining HRI system, recordkeeping, reporting and various administrative and project support needs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintains department related information for monthly and quarterly reporting requirements and prepares data as requested on a routine and ad hoc basis.
- Supports organization's staffing needs:
- Coordinates internal position postings
- Assists Supervisors/Managers with temp staffing needs (requisition tracking, notification to staffing agencies, status updates, staffing roster maintenance, etc.)
- Verifies internal candidate eligibility (time in current position, corrective action files, etc.)
- Assists with Temp to Full-Time conversions (notifications, letters, onboarding paperwork and scheduling and preparing for orientation sessions)
- Processes all new hire paperwork and verifies eligibly to work via E-verify system
- Assists department with administrative needs:
- Prepares mailings including employee cards
- Maintains and updates employee communication Marlin system (Marlin internet based TV system
- Maintains and orders department supplies
- Department filing and scanning compliance
- Assists with coordinating annual and one-time facility-wide events
- Coordinates company sponsored donations and discount programs
- Answers Verifications of Employment (VOE) as per company approved guidelines.
- Assists with facilitating company bereavement, service award and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Profile & Core Competencies
- Associate's Degree
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in utilizing and maintaining a full functional integrated HRIS system (Oracle platform preferred)
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility to changing work priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Confidentiality of data
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, receive information from various sources, and understand safety warnings
- Vision is required in order to read instructions, interpret data, and formulate metrics
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,708.00 to $45,000.00 /year