Progress Inc. is a provider agency that has been serving adults with intellectual disabilities and seniors since 1971. Progress provides day, respite, residential and employment services for the individuals we serve through DIDD and ECF Choices programs in Davidson and surrounding counties. We are currently hiring motivated and dedicated Direct Support Professionals to work 8a - 4p or 4p - 11p weekends supporting an adult male in Hendersonville.
These positions are flexible and can be full-time, part-time or PRN. Full-time positions have insurance and 401 k retirement eligibility and generous paid vacation.
- Provide in-home support with activities of daily living (medication administration and reminders, meal preparation, dressing, light cleaning, transportation to activities, appointments and employment).
- Help the people we serve achieve their goals of employment and participation in the community
- Assist individuals to make connections and friends in their community
- Complete and submit daily documentation
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must not be listed on any registries reporting any form of fraud or abuse
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have valid DL, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Must be able to complete approximately 50 hours of PAID pre-service training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour
Hours per week:
This Job Is: