NTA Precision Axle, a joint venture of three world class manufacturing companies, has an opening for a
MATERIAL HANDLER at our facility located in Carol Stream, IL. NTA manufactures steel products used
for automotive and industrial applications. The majority owner of NTA is NTN, which is one of the world’s
premier bearing manufacturers serving the automotive and industrial markets for the over 100 years.
POSITION TITLE: Material Handler – 3rd Shift
1. Operating industrial forklifts equipped to move materials around a warehouse, storage
yard, factory or similar location
2. Manually handle parts
3. Participates in routing, counting and inspecting items while loading and unloading trucks;
delivers and returns items.
4. Other misc. duties deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift experience and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to lift 70 lbs
- Basic math skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to work from 11:00 p.m. to 7:45 a.m., Sunday through Thursday, with
overtime and weekends as needed.
NTA Precision Axle offers a full range of comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,
matching 401(k), paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. NTA Precision Axle is an equal opportunity
employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.