Ekso Bionics (www.eksobionics.com) – based in Richmond, CA and founded in 2005, develops and manufactures powered and artificially intelligent human exoskeletons for construction, civilian and medical uses that augment strength, endurance, mobility and injury prevention.
We offer our employees a great hi-tech environment, a small company feel in a public company and the opportunity to work with bright and friendly teammates.
We are located in the Ford Point building on the Richmond waterfront (think Rosie the Riveter) and we are known for our mission driven culture.
- We believe in our mission to help and enhance human capabilities in the field of robotic exoskeletons.
- Our employees work hard in a great casual environment.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Junior IT Tech Support person. This part time position is an opportunity for the right person to learn and grow on the job.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac systems
- Basic Windows networking experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- You will support our users in the office and remotely.
- Manage changes to Active Directory and other key systems.
- Learn and support our Exchange Online environment.
- Troubleshoot Windows and Microsoft Office issues.
- Learn our VMware server infrastructure.
- We take IT security very seriously. You will need to learn and become proficient in all aspects of IT security.
- Learn and understand our Azure SSO environment.
- Learn and assist in IT vendor contract management.
Ekso Bionics is based in Richmond, CA on the waterfront in the Ford Point building. Starting later this year this will be an SF Bay Ferry terminal stop.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will have the opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge of corporate IT.
- As part of our small team you will have a lot of opportunity to learn from our onsite and contract IT staff. Your responsibility and autonomy will increase as your experience increases. And we our nice people. Seriously.
- You will be supporting the engineers and management who are making great wearable robotics technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!