Forward Slope currently has an opening for a Systems Architect/Administrator to join our team. This position is located in CENTCOM AOR.
The Systems Architect/Administrator position is responsible for providing support to USG architecture planning for a CENTCOM Partner Network (CPN) technical refresh and expansion; procurement, installation and configuration of CPN client hardware/software; procurement of CPN software licenses; installation and configuration of CPN related networks with associated communication security devices (COMSEC). The position will require operations support, maintenance, system administration, sustainment and training for fifteen CPN and associated networked sites. This position is located in the CENTCOM AOR.
- Six (6) years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, and analytical/logical thinking.
- At least three (3) years of experience with the CENTCOM Partner Network and Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange System (CENTRIX).
- Experience with information sharing through the use of email and Web services, instant messaging or chat, the Common Operational Picture service, and Voice over IP.
- BS degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or Mathematics (additional training, technical certifications and/or experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- DoD 8570 IAT-II certification (satisfied by holding, for example, Security+)
- Current, unexpired U.S Passport
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting Microsoft OS (Windows 7/10), Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, Microsoft Office suite, VMWare virtual servers, Cisco networking (routers and switches).
- Experience with troubleshooting and managing cryptographic encryptions (KG-175D, IPS-250, STE phones, simple key loaders (SKL), TACSAT radios, etc.).
- Experience with COMSEC maintenance and administration.
- Ability to work independently and clearly communicate progress, status, and challenges to leadership.
- CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP Windows 7, Cisco CCENT, Windows MCSA, ITILv3.
- Remedy Help Desk, LAN/WAN troubleshooting, thorough understanding of TCP/IP based networking.
- Must be capable of physical activities such as moving printers, workstations, scanners and other items up to 40 lbs.
- Experience with image/load set deployment in an enterprise environment (Norton Ghostcast, PXE, image cloning).
- At least three (3) years of experience with the System Administration of the following systems:
- Theater Event System (TES)
- Missile Event Information (MEI)
- Tactical Receive Suite (TRS)
- Embedded National Tactical Receiver (ENTR) radio suites
- Radiant Mercury
- Cryptography devices
- Experience with point-to-point and network connectivity, system configuration, analog and digital encryption methodologies, GOTS/COTS Integration and Test and HW and SW configuration and management
- Video Display Systems and Video Teleconference (VTC) Systems.
- DOD contracts specify US Citizens. Candidate must have an active Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
- Relocation to CENTCOM AOR for at least 12 months or the duration of the contract (3 years). Assignments are renewable each year.
- Travel required within assigned country within the CENTCOM AOR.
Candidate selected for this position will be provided with the following:
Forward Slope Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Standard benefits relative to the assigned country, to include HOLA/COLA and Post-differential pay if applicable.
- Bereavement Leave, IAW FSI policy.
- Company standard benefits such as health insurance, 401k matching contribution, paid holidays, and 3 weeks (120 hours) of paid time off.