About Montana Instruments:
People-- Who We Are
At the end of theday, it's all about people -- our employees, their families,our community, & our customers.
Path-- How We Operate
Our 5 core values are: Hungry| Humble | Results-Driven | Courageous | Team-First
Passion-- Our Why
To acceleratediscovery that benefits mankind.
Montana Instruments, a growing high-tech Company in Bozeman Montana, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work on measurement, controls, and instrumentation devices. This position will be responsible for creating digital and analog electronics from prototype through transition to manufacturing. Individuals who enjoy working across the broad spectrum of electronics engineering and are motivated by challenging design problems will thrive in this role.
Montana Instruments has an engaging and empowering team culture focused on innovating to solve real world problems. Montana Instruments relies on the effectiveness of each team member, so a successful candidate must demonstrate a high technical aptitude.
- Analog and digital circuit design for high technology devices
- Circuit simulation using LTSpice or similar
- Prototype and test circuit designs in an electronics lab environment
- Perform hardware performance evaluation tests and data analysis
- Schematic capture and PCB layout for sensitive analog and high-speed digital devices
- Write instrumentation firmware in VHDL and C
- Maintain quality and efficiency in production
- Develop production test systems and methods for electronics devices
- Working directly with engineering and production personnel
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation and test procedures
- BSEE required
- 1-3 Years' experience analog/digital product design or support engineering.
- 1-3 Years' experience with production/manufacturing of electronic assemblies
- Capable of completing work with little supervision
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Altium Designer
- Low noise analog electronics
- Mixed signal, A/D and D/A interfaces
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado
- Low level signal measurement
$75,000-$85,000 (Willing to negotiate)
Montana Instruments offers excellent Health benefits, including dental and vision, as well as a generous profit-sharing plan.
Montana Instruments Corporation designs and manufactures high precision, highly integrated electrical, optical, and mechanical systems for the material science and nanotechnology research industry.
TO BE CONSIDERED FURTHER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION at https://form.jotform.com/82695522130151.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- analog/digital product design or support engineering: 1 year (Required)
- production/manufacturing or electronic assemblies: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off