We are looking for Rock Stars in the Chicago Metropolitan area!
Pure Air Control Services, a world leader in Indoor Air Quality Consulting and remediation has an immediate opening for an experienced and motivated Account Executive.
The environmental staff at Pure Air Control Services includes backgrounds in industrial hygiene, building sciences, microbiology, allergy/immunology, mechanical engineering and chemistry.
Clients we serve include: federal, state and local governments, private and public sector, insurance companies, law firms, educational facilities (K-12), colleges and universities and the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consult with new and existing clients on an array of IAQ & building related issues and needs.
- Perform IAQ sales calls directed at both private and public entities e.g. schools, healthcare, universities, governmental, etc...
- Network with existing and new customers to develop relationships and your own client base.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan marketing and advertising services
- Prepare and attend IAQ trade shows, presentations, webinars, etc.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote IAQ products and services.
- Set personal goals for market share and growth
- Assist with new IAQ product development.
- Cooperate with professionals, such as technical experts, production managers, media representatives and advertising agents.
- Work with inter-departments to develop and promote IAQ products and services.
- Consultative sales experience is a must.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates must possess a University Diploma preferably in a relevant branch of science and/or HVAC and have direct B2B sales experience.
- Have a good understanding of HVAC technology as it relates to optimal IAQ.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to effectively interact with customers, field personnel, sales and office staff.
- Self-motivated; possess a sense of urgency in completing assignments.
- Takes pride in work and accepts a level of responsibility for his/her professionalism and accuracy.
- Ability to consistently set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to adapt to flexible responsibilities.
- Project a positive image of the company and herself/himself to customers
This position reports directly to the President/C.E.O
If you consider yourself as self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate and want to work with a team of high ranking IAQ professionals, please APPLY NOW.
Pure Air Control Services offers a competitive wage, solid opportunity, benefits and a pleasant working environment.
What We Offer You
- Supplemental Insurance(s)
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacations
- Growth opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 6 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail