Role : - Mail Room / Business Services Associate- 20694MP
Location : San Francisco, CA 94105
Part/Full Time : Part Time
Shift Timing : 7:30 AM TO 12:30 PM
Hours Per Week : 25
Years of Experience : 2+ to 5 Years
Level Of Education : High School/Equivalent
· Process client document requests for a leading financial services provider.
· A criminal background check and drug/alcohol screen will be required.
· Manipulate Excel spreadsheet to enable order fulfillment: cut/paste/sort/filter.
· Print mailing or shipping label, match to document, insert in envelope, seal.
· Log volumes of work processed and supplies used.
· Replenish work station supplies from inventory holding area.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Full computer literacy with 2+ years' experience in a professional office environment, including intermediate Excel/Word/Outlook skills.
· Motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Demonstrable commitment to quality: this work requires 100% accuracy.
· Ability to sit/stand without interruption for periods up to 3 hours.
· Ability to occasionally lift boxes up to 25 lbs.
INTERMEDIATE EXCEL; EXPERIENCE WITH UPS WORLD SHIP OR FED EX SHIP MANAGER HIGHLY DESIRED.
EXCELLENT WRITTEN & VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
ABILITY TO MEET DEADLINES WITH MINIMAL SUPERVISION.
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance The ordinance, We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records".
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Professional office environment: 2 years (Required)
- Computer Literacy Excel/Word/Outlook skills: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)