- Analyze large datasets to glean actionable insights and identify emerging opportunities
- Create metrics to measure the success of products, services, and features.
- Use data mining and machine learning skills to design and develop products which drive engagement, growth, retention, and monetization.
- Develop and deploy scalable classification, regression, ranking, and optimization algorithms.
- Work with data engineers and other stakeholders in data products pipeline to enable automation of the data-driven products.
- Communicate both routine and ad-hoc data analysis results in a clear, insightful and actionable way.
- BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other related technical fields.
- 2+ years prior research, data science, or engineering experience in building and implementing recommender systems, machine learning models/algorithms, etc.
- Excellent programming skills - ability to prototype effective simple or complex algorithms and collaborate with engineering team to implement them in the production system
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn large-scale distributed computing tools (Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- PhD or MSc degrees in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other related technical field.
- Proficient in R or Python.
- Familiar with or have contributed to open source machine learning tools/platforms.
- First author publications in top-tier conferences or journals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: