- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring equipment
- Plan layout and installation of equipment, electrical wiring and fixtures based on job specifications, plans and codes
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and its components to identify defects or hazards and identify repairs needed to meet code specifications
- Accurately and consistently order equipment and complete paperwork associated with assigned projects
- Maintain compliance with national, state and local electrical codes.
- Ability to maintain Minnesota electrician certification
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Maintain standing position for long periods of time while performing repetitive actions such as grasping, turning or reaching.
- Work on ladders, roofs or man lifts, operate machinery
- Dig trenches
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Some travel may be required
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician in Minnesota
- Valid Driver’s License with Clean driving record
- Pass background check
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance plus Long and Short term disability
- Competitive Pay DOE with 401K plan retirement plan
- Paid Holidays and starting at 2 week vacation pay plus company sick time.
- Paid continuing education and training
- Company provided work van and cell phone
- Varied Work Environment. Great company if you enjoy variety.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Liscensed: 3 years (Required)
- Saint Paul, MN 55126 (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)