Company is looking for a candidate who can assist with a 12 month project in our ERP Infor SX.e system.
- This position is responsible for planning, designing, development and support of ERP reporting and business intelligence solutions for business functional teams using Infor Distribution SX.e ERP data.
- This requires experience and knowledge of SQL, Infor SX.enterprise, and Progress OpenEdge. This Individual collaborates with team members and business partners to develop optimal reporting and data solutions.
- This position also works closely with users and functional team managers to ensure the most ideal solutions are created and users are educated on how to best utilize solutions.
- Creates business intelligence deliverables, including reports, smart notifications, dashboards and analytical applications.
- Works with other technical staff, users and leadership to help them understand potential application functionality, development approaches, possible enhancements, and process improvements.
- Creates and maintains technical specifications and other documentation related to developed solutions and processes.
- Writes optimized SQL queries for use in reports and data loads.
- Develops data transformation and delivery applications in SSRS/SSIS.
- Provide training and demonstrations to users and functional team managers as needed.
- Support functional, integration, system and user acceptance testing of new content and application upgrades.
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to users.
- Actively engages with vendor to resolve software issues, providing clear communication and follow-up.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Infor SX.e or Progress OpenEdge
- Experience working with business functional teams such as finance, accounts payable, supply chain, human resources.
- Minimum 2 years experience writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large volumes of data.
- Experience creating data models, data loads, and applications in analytic software.
- Knowledge of SSIS functionality for data transformation and transfers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 to $76,000.00 /year
- Infor SX.e: 3 years (Preferred)
- writing complex: 2 years (Preferred)