Dynamic entrepreneur/investor in Oxon Hill, MD seeks a proactive, organized and detail-oriented Personal Assistant (PA). The right candidate needs to be extremely proactive in anticipating and adapting to the needs of the principal.
The PA will be responsible for handling a variety of personal tasks relating to the executive’s day to day. This is an exciting new position and the role will evolve over time. This is a special opportunity for someone who is looking to build a long-lasting work relationship and grow with the role.
- Heavy management and coordination with principal’s personal teams (e.g. nutritionists, trainers, coaches, chief of staff, etc...)
- Calendar management for personal appointments (e.g. haircuts, dr. appointments, personal events, business events etc…)
- Manage special projects (e.g. social media, personal branding support etc…)
- Liaise with accountants, subcontractors, insurance brokers, realtors, prospective client; paying bills/invoices
- Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, meeting accommodations, visas and, occasionally, travelling with the business owner to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Run errands as necessary, pack and plan ahead for trips
- Reviewing correspondence, arranging functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the principal.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by learning about the industry, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, learning from peers and managers.
- Draft correspondence, memos and/or reports for principal review and signature
- Stays informed on business activities to anticipate and mitigate surprises for the Executive.
- Maintains the Executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains contact lists and various databases.
- May attend meetings in principal absence and take notes. Maintains all records, reports, and files for principal. Assists with expense reports.
- Maintains customer, employee and subcontractors confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assists taking calls on behalf of principal and relaying relevant details of messages.
- May be asked to provide admin support to two additional executive managers from time to time.
- Provide technical support for basic computer operations, Microsoft products, or Google products.
- Prepare a variety of reports from multiple software systems for review by principal.
- Assist with personal errands from time to time. Skills Required.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
*******ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST!***
- 3 + years’ experience in a personal assistant role
- Seasoned and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and be able to work independently and confidently under pressure ;
- Utmost discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Tech savvy (social media/website building skills a PLUS)
- Confident and resourceful
- Flexibility to be available in case of emergencies or travel changes
- Warm and positive demeanor
- No-job-too-small mentality
- Superior organizational skills
- This individual will be an extension of the executive and must have a polished and pleasant demeanor;
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with your boss. You also will be the first line of communication between your boss and others inside and outside of the organization.
- Excellent Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instructions from your supervisor with limited detail at times.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. It will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills - Intermediate to Advanced skills in normal Microsoft and Google products including - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google sheets and Google docs, PowerPoint, Dropbox, cloud functions.
5 paid holiday
Job Type: Full-time
- Managerial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- DRIVER LICENSE (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- Multiple locations
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative