BUILDING CRAFTS, INC.
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Industrial Solutions Div.
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 2021
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in water and wastewater construction, business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution pf projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems; Sage/Timberline as well as tools and proven techniques
· Report and escalate problems to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all team members
· Estimating or forecasting the expense in order to determine the projects scope and feasibility
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third party/venders
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Remain current on safety standards and provide knowledge and feedback
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management
· Assist in estimating responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Educational background, Bachelor of Science, preferably in the fields of civil engineering, environmentalengineering.
· 1-10 years of experience in the construction field, water and wastewater preferred.
· Proven working experience as a project manager
· Solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience
· Excellent client and internal communication skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)